Learn how to do Plank Pose (Phalakasana). This free beginner video tutorial will teach you the proper alignment and technique to help you safely move into Plank Pose. Continue practicing with this full-length yoga class:
Though it involves a solid, steady hold, Plank is a strong and active pose that will tone your body from head to toe. Maybe a plank a day can help keep the doctor away!
Here are some health benefits of Plank Pose:
– Builds strength in entire body, including core, chest, shoulders, back, and legs
– Improve your posture
– Reduce back pain over time
How to do Plank Pose :
1. Start on all fours. Place your hands underneath your shoulders roughly shoulder-distance apart. Align your knees underneath your hips.
2. Wrap your triceps back to create external rotation with the elbows facing the back of the room.
3. Squeeze your hands together slightly to engage into the chest and press down through the inner hands.
4. Lift your knees and extend your legs, and create scapular protraction by separating the shoulder blades and lifting up through the center of the heart.
5. Squeeze your inner thighs together, tuck your tailbone under slightly, and engage your core.
6. Bring your gaze down or slightly forward.
Liked this Plank Pose tutorial? Kickstart your home yoga practice with a free two-week trial to AloMoves.com. We recommend these full-length yoga classes:
Dylan Werner’s Strength Practice IV:
Subscribe to the Alo Moves Youtube channel for more yoga pose breakdowns, tutorials, and inspiration!
Xem thêm các bài viết về Làm Đẹp: https://kvsulur.org/category/lam-dep/